New Commissioners were sworn in this week, and a new Chairman was selected
- Commissioners Justin Olson and Sandra Kennedy were sworn in at a special open meeting on Monday, Jan. 7.
- In a 5-0 vote, Bob Burns was elected as the new Chairman of the Commission. Burns has been critical of APS and its political influence, questioning the company’s rate hikes and also leading the charge on campaign funding disclosures. Click here to learn more.
- Click here to view the agenda and watch a video of the meeting.
ACC votes to audit APS on electricity rates
- At their Jan. 9 meting, the Commission directed staff to begin a regulatory audit and rate review of APS.
- The review will begin immediately, and the report is expected to be filed no later than May 3, 2019. Click here to learn more.