ACC votes to approve APS’ annual application for lost fixed cost recovery adjustment
- The the ACC Open Meeting this week, Commissioners voted to approve APS’ annual application for lost fixed cost recovery adjustment.
- The adjustment mechanism was originally approved in 2012 to allow recovery of lost fixed costs incurred by energy efficiency savings and distributed generation.
- The request by APS includes a rate change from $0.772 to $0.838 per kWh per month for customers on a demand rate, and from $0.00301 to $0.00288 per kWh per month for customers on an energy-only rate.
- APS says the rate change will have the following effects:
- An average bill increase of $0.40 per month for residential customers on a demand rate using an average of 1,140 kWh and 6.1kW per month.
- An average bill decrease of $0.14 per month for customers on an energy-only rate with an average use of 1,140 kWh.
- An overall average bill decrease of $0.02 per month for all customers.
- Learn more and view the docket here.