ACC approves Tucson Electric Power Company’s energy efficiency plan
- At an Open Meeting this week, Arizona Corporation Commissioners voted to approve TEP’s 2018 Energy Efficiency Implementation Plan.
- The plan includes two new programs — a “Residential Load Management” Pilot program, and a “Commercial Community Development” pilot program. Staff recommended approval of the former and disapproval of the latter.
- Learn more here.
ACC approves TEP electric vehicle incentive plan
- Commissioners also approved TEP’s electric vehicle incentive plan this week.
- The plan provides incentives for building new home charging stations, funding for public charging station infrastructure, and funding to build out interstate charging networks.
- Click here to learn more.