SRP rate setting board hearings
- There will be two more rate setting board hearings for residential and business electric and solar customers in front of the SRP Board this month.
- The hearings will be held at the Arizona Heritage Center in Tempe on March 11th and 25th at 9:30 a.m. Follow this link to learn more.
Dozens of Arizona elected officials face fines for Prop. 127 opposition
- A group of elected officials, including ACC member Andy Tobin, are facing personal fines from the Attorney General’s office related to their opposition to the 2018 renewable energy ballot measure.
- Click here to learn more and view a list of impacted officials.
Upcoming ACC Open Meeting
- The Arizona Corporation Commission’s next open meeting is set for Tuesday, March 12, 2019 & Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Click here to view the agenda.
In Case You Missed It: Corporation Commissioner Sandra Kennedy moves to subpoena APS over politic spending
- Last week, Commissioner Sandra Kennedy announced plans to subpoena APS political spending records.
- According to the letter from Kennedy’s office, the subpoena will focus on APS and Pinnacle West’s “spending on political races, lobbying, advertising, and contributions to 501c3 and 501c4 organizations for the calendar years 2013 through 2018.”
- Click here to learn more, and click here to view the letter from Kennedy’s office concerning the subpoena. You can view the letter in the docket here.