SRP rate setting board hearings
- There will be one more rate setting board hearing for residential and business electric and solar customers in front of the SRP Board this month.
- The hearing will be held at the Arizona Heritage Center in Tempe on March 25th at 9:30 a.m. Follow this link to learn more.
Arizona Corporation Commission to host workshop on commission policies regarding PURPA
- The Arizona Corporation Commission is hosting a workshop on commission policies regarding PURPA in Arizona on March 29 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- There is an ongoing debate surrounding how to implement PURPA. Click here to learn more about how the implementation of the law impacts solar in our state, as well as what the ACC is doing to address it.
- Click here to watch the live broadcast.
In Other News: SEIA Diversity & Inclusion Pledge aims to promote diversity in solar industry
- We encourage all of our members to sign the SEIA Diversity & Inclusion Pledge!
- Here at AriSEIA, we believe an industry which is inclusive of all genders, races, ethnicities, and economic backgrounds is a stronger one. Sign the pledge to promise to build a more inclusive future today.